Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ghost Story

Actually, I'm not sure if it is a story or not.

I think I'm kind of 陰氣重。

The most significant experience I came across was when I lived in the North York area. Especially at 1 Grass Meadoway. I often felt someone touching my legs by pulling over my sheets. There have been evenings when I felt that I couldn't sleep. I felt my spirit/soul left my body and float around. I could see my body lying on the bed but when I tried to switch on the light, I failed.

During that time, I couldn't sleep well. But what's good about that was I always win during mahjong games. Anyway I couldn't sleep well and one of my colleague offered to record the 大悲咒 on tape for me. It's a budhist prayer for the death to set their spirits at ease.

After playing for a while, the disturbance stopped but one day the tape broke during a rewinding. So I asked my friend to retape it. One day I find the new tape missing and it was later found in one of my old storage box which I didn't touch much. May be I guess "they" don't want me to play it.

One evening, or I should rather say in my dream, I saw an old woman sitting at the edge of my bed. I asked her if she was the person that always touched me or bugged me. She said yes. "I saw you at the backyard and found you very cute". After that, I never dared to go to the backyard again.

No comments: