Friday, July 11, 2008

乖狗、怪狗

Last night, I got Fifi locked in my closet for the whole night.

Last night before I went to bed at around 11:30 p.m. I checked my closet and my bedroom. There was no sign of Fifi and so I closed the closet door and bedroom door. This morning when I opened my closet door, outcome Fifi wagging her tail (kind of so happy that she's released). I couldn't help but laugh. How can she be locked away in a small dark room all night without whining, barking or scratching the door. The next thing I do is to check if she pee and/or poo in the closet or mess things up. But none happened. She's really too obedient. Maybe we should blame the house for being too big. I dare to say Fifi is the most playful, smart and obedient , yet with a great character, dog we've ever had.

No comments: