Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Seeing the Nutrionist - Sosan


Time to get really serious about losing weight. Not just for good looking but for health. Overall Cholesterol level is high though HDL is max. Visited the Clinic on Sat. and tested for fat percentage and Metabolic Rate. To test the "M" rate, I had a clip on my nose (can't breathe through the nose) but use the mouth to breathe in and out from and to a machine for 15 min. It was quite tough. Almost like deep sea diving. But the nutritionist said I was good. Some ppl even a guy couldn't get through and spent almost an hour for the machine to pick up the reading. Anyway, my "M" rate is normal but body fat % is really high. I was asked to cut down on my favourite beverage "red wine" since it packs a lot of calories. Hope I can hang in there and try to add on some exercise

No comments: